PARENTS: MUST READ! BUS/TRANSPORTATION
1. Please give your best effort not to change your bus plans on a daily basis. Please get on a consistent schedule and only change in emergency situations. Changing two hundred student schedules every day is very difficult and hectic for bus drivers, the bus superintendent and secretaries etc.
2. If you absolutely have to make a bus change, please send a note for the change. You can also call Lori at the front desk of the elementary no later than 3 PM. (683-2015 ext.2) Finally, you have the choice to email your bus change but again, please have those changes done by 3 PM.
Email address: email@example.com or
3. If you do bring your child to school in the morning, please do not drop them off earlier than 7:45 AM (Staff is not here until that time). If you are picking up your child after school, please do so by 3:45 PM (Staff leaves at that time).
4. Remember the first few weeks of school to be at the bus stop at least ten minutes in advance. The scheduled pick up times are a guess at this point in time. Also, drop off times are a guess as well. So, it is possible your child could be dropped off later that the scheduled time. After a week or so, we will have a much better exact time for the schedule.
5. The street at the museum in Beatrice is under construction. So, the pick-up for the museum stop will be at the ESU. Please be careful with traffic and a higher amount of students. Please look at your attached schedules for pick-up and drop off times.
Again, we would appreciate if you give your best effort in following the above rules. It makes it much easier for all staff involved. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Mr. Jesse Gronemeyer Mr. Kevin Weichel
Click on the driver to see schedule: