Parents and Guardians,
In an effort to safely and effectively hold parent/teacher conferences on October 1st, we will use the following format:
For students in the Junior High:
The majority of junior high teachers (Ms. Reuland, Mr. Simpson, Mrs. Thimm, Mrs. Wollenburg) and Mr. Coenen will hold conferences in their classrooms. To spread out the
number of people visiting with teachers at one time, we ask that students with:
- Last names beginning with the letters A-H come between 5:00-6:00
- Last names beginning with the letters K-R come between 6:00-7:00
- Last names beginning with the letters S-Z come between 7:00-8:00
- We know these times will not work for everyone. You are welcome to come at a time that works for you or the “flex times” (3:30-5:00, 8:00-8:30). But, please make every effort to come at your designated time. This will limit the congestion in the hallways.
A few other safety precautions for the night of October 1st will include:
- Masks will be required for Jr./Sr. High Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Tables will be spaced 6 feet apart to encourage social distancing
- No refreshments will be served.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mr. Clark or the Secondary office if you have any questions.
Tri County's Virtual Graduation will be live Saturday, May 16th at 2:00 pm. The link will remain on the school website after the live viewing. Click the link to view: https://youtu.be/TJBnAK7y8B0
In case you missed it, or want to see it again, below is the link to this year's Honors Night. I'd like to thank all of the staff for contributing to this video and a special thanks to the NHS students that assisted in the . . .